Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Yes it was my birthday about a week ago, thank you to everyone who sent messages/cards, it was really great to hear from you all!

one kind of funny story to share from Aug 25th, my first day at my all girls school....I was on my way to the vending machines to get a drink and before I knew it was was surrounded by like 15 girls from the dance club like they were going to jump me and steal my iPod or something. instead tho, they just started asking me questions and questions and more questions. finally one girl asked when my birthday was and when i told her it was in two days immediately all of them starting singing happy birthday in english and clapping so loud that everyone in the classrooms came out to see what was going on (this was after school during club activities). I was a little embarrassed to say the least (you know im shy), but it was really funny at the time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome story!!! Happy late birthday, Evan-- Cyndi

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home