Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Saturday, February 11, 2006

One More Year and School Stuff...

Despite the bitter cold weather, last week I signed a contract saying I was going to stay one more year, so that being said....

So not too much is new, but things are starting to calm down... The Japanese school year comes to an end in February so students are about to start taking final exams. My 3rd year students (seniors) have just finished so now I only have 12 classes a week until the new year starts (April).

Pretty much all of my students at the moment are 1st year students (freshman) so while I am not sure if I will be teaching them or not next year, it will be interesting to see how they change throughout the next year. In a place where there is so little motivation to learn English, I will be happy if just a few of them are motivated enough to continue to practicing English with me.

So starting in April I will get all new students and maybe some new teachers. In fact I know that at least 3 of my favorite 5 teachers are most likely leaving, so I am more nervous about their replacements then the new students. I will have more to say about that in April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home