Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Jenn in Japan: Tokyo

During winter vacation my older sister Jennifer came to visit me in Japan! She was only able to come for 6 days and I was worried that we would not be able to do much bc I thought she would be jet lagged the whole time; however, it was just the opposite! She (amazingly) wasn't jet lagged at all (maybe being super healthy and knowing your body really is a good thing)!!! :-) So instead we did TOO much in such a short time and even though she came the last week of Decemeber, I don't think I am recovered from exhaustion until the second week of January (of course it didnt help that right after she left I went to Hong Kong...more on that later)! Anyway check out some pics from her visit!

Jenn Outside Kabuki-Zen where we watched, you guessed, Kabuki.
View from Roppongi Hills Tower, you can see Mt. Fuji on the right.
Jenn made some new friends!
Jenn and I with our Japanese Family!
Asakasa
Happoen Park

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures of you and Jenn are awsome. Guess who?

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home