Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Akiu Falls

Recently I have been updated about once a week, but since Tuesday was a national holiday (and I went somewhere) and since I will be in Tokyo this weekend (which means maybe no update this weekend...), you get a special midweek update.

Anyway, yesterday, I went to a place called Akiu which is has "one of the 3 best waterfalls" in Japan (have you noticed there are a few "one of the 3 best--insert any phrase here-- in japan"). It was pretty nice, but I gotta be honest, I think it would be much nicer in the fall, spring, or even summer for that matter! so since I enjoyed going in the winter (it is in the mountains so it is still winter there) I wanna go back again sometime! Check out the photos.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home