Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Friday, April 21, 2006

Kyoto!!!!!!!!

I have now been to Kyoto 5 times (once each season and twice in the summer) and I am sure you are sick of hearing about it from me by now, but to me, it really is the most amazing city of Japan (or any country for that matter) to me. So if you come to Japan, make sure you get there! This time I spent a couple days with Satomi, her sister and her friend that lives in Kyoto. Even tho the weather wasn't so good we still had a good time! A picture is with more than 1000 words so I will try to keep it under 10,000 words.

Sakura (cherry blossoms)


It really is hard to explain how crazy people go over cherry blossoms. They bloom once a year and start at the southern part of Japan and move their way up the country. I cant remember the exact number, but I read somewhere that on average a Japanese person takes more than 7,000 photos of cherry blossoms in their life!! To be honest, they are quite beautiful in full bloom.


The Path of Philosophy


More of Kyoto


Ok so I couldn't keep it under 10,000, but if you wanna see the rest of the photos you know where to find them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home