Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Somebody Smart Once Said....

everyone smiles in the same language...apparently bad jokes do as well. in my family it is not uncommon for somebody (usually my dad and i admit even myself) to respond jokingly to the phrase, "me too," by saying "me three." so once a week i help out at a junior high school basketball practice and i guess some of the younger brothers and sisters come to just run around and do not much of anything really, but in any case i was talking to a couple of these youngins (how do you spell that?) and sure enough, one of the responded to "me too" with "me three."


on a side note, i spent the last weekend in tokyo and saw a lot of friends. i went back to sophia uni where i spent my semester and saw some old friends on campus that i had not planned on seeing. i also had time to get a Nectar and sip on it in front of the school gates just like old times.



sorry the photo is not so good, i took it really fast into the sun with my cell phone bci had a train to catch...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home