Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Himeji Castle

I was told two things about Himeji Castle: It is the best castle in Japan and it is one of the best places in Japan to view sakura (cherry blossoms). Well, I have not been to all (or even many) castles in Japan and I definitely have a lot more places to see the sakura but I wouldn't be surprised if what I was told about Himeji Castle was true. I had set aside a half a day to see the castle but soon after arriving I realized that I would need more time. I ended up staying a full day and while Kyoto is my favorite city Himeji Castle (during cherry blossom season anyway) might just be my favorite single place I have been to in Japan. Yeah, it is that good. If you are in Japan during cherry blossom season I HIGHLY recommend you go to Himeji Castle. Anyway, photos on the blog coming soon, but if you cannot wait, you know the drill, check out the photos:

As promised here our photos:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home