Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Omoshiroyama Kogen



is the name of the place I went this past weekend. It is possibly one of the most beautiful places I have been to in a long time (if not ever). I followed a hiking trail that was suppose to lead to a road which was suppose to lead to a temple called Yamadera (literally meaning mountain temple). The internet site I read about this on said in all it would take about one hour, but after getting to the road I saw a sign that said it was 4.7 km to Yamadera! For those of you who don't understand km, I use to run cross country in high school and I could run 5 km (3.1 miles) in about 17 minutes. Needless to say, I was not going to run this with all my camera equipment, so it took so long that I made it just in time for it to close. no problem though, it gives me an excuse to back to this area, but this time I will just take the train directly. check out the photos below and in my gallery.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home