Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Monday, October 24, 2005

Things are just cooler in Japan...

Sorry America, you lose. Everyone knows it. Japanese people just make the coolest things. I am a sucker for cool stuff so maybe that is one reason why I like it here. Making cool things and taking something that is already good and making it better is just what they do. Like a vending machine. Vending machines are nice, you can buy food or drinks on the go 24 hours a day...I mean yeah they are a little pricy sometimes (but that is just supply and demand) but really, what's not to like about vending machines (besides when your food gets stuck)? Anyway, this weekend I found a touch screen vending machine that even has some nice sound fx. Here is a photo of it and i am going to try and get the video i took of it online somehow. Really it was cool, I promise.

EDIT: I haved added the movie! Click here to see it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home