Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Saturday, May 27, 2006

August 6th, 1pm, Sendai Apple Store


I will have a show of my photographs of Japan! To make a long story short, I often go to the Apple Store and the staff there started to recognize me. Eventually, I told them I was a photographer and gave them my business card. A few days later I got an email saying how they really loved my photos and showed them to the person that organizes events at the Apple Store and they wanted me to do an event there! So after a meeting I have a date and I will be showing my photos of Japan and then they want me to come back in the winter and do one showing my sports photographs! :-) Anyway, it is my first time doing anything like this so I am really excited (and nervous)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

whoa, congratulations!!!!! dont forget me when you get famous, ok??

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home