Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Back from Vacation

Sorry it has been a while since I posted but btwn going back to the states and trying to get this and that done I have been neglecting the blog, nothing personal!

NC was great! I was able to see my family, a few friends that were in town and most importantly eat some incredible food that I just cannot get in Japan (For example, Grandmother's brownies and Mother's home cooking and Taco Bell!!) :-)

Besides just being with friends and family, the only real special thing I did was go to a NHL Playoff hockey game with the Carolina Hurricanes winning a very exciting game.

Pretty much the rest of the week was just relaxing and eating more food! I think I gained about 5 pounds in a little more than a week!!! but it was WORTH it!

I am still jet lagged and a little tired from vacation and this weekend I am going to Tokyo to take photos of a wedding for my adopted host family (their son is getting married). Hopefully when I get back I get put some photos up of Himeji Castle and Hana Matsuri here in Shiogama and then maybe some from the wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home