Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Monday, November 07, 2005

Good year in sports....

Since the UNC Tarheels won the NCAA Championship I have been pretty happy with the sports fan aspect of my life. Even tho I do not like baseball so much, the White Sox are my favorite baseball team (bc Bo Jackson use to play for them) so once again I was happy. now things are looking better for "The U" aka University of Miami Hurricanes. So apparently nobody thoguht Miami would beat VT on saturday... let alone CRUSH them! Anyway things are looking a lot better for the Canes right about now, especially since FSU lost to NC State! Also UNC beat BC, Carolina Panthers won and the Caroina Hurricanes keep on winning...if the Hurricanes (miami) win the BCS somehow, I might just have to put all my money on the Panthers to win the Superbowl (just kidding dad........ kind of :-)....... no really, i am kidding dont worry) :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miami won but unfortunately lost their best running back(Moss) for the season. The other Hurricanes(Carolina) are playing exciting and winning hockey. Hopefully both will continue.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

yeah losing Moss really hurts, but miami just reloads at RB... I mean really, Portis, McGahee, Gore, Moss, now Charlie Jones who got 97 yards against VT will step up.

The way Miami's D and special teams are playing thinks are looking a lot better than they did the 1st game against FSU...

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home