Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Saturday, July 01, 2006

babibubebo.com


If you are one of the few people who still check this regularly you might be wondering why I haven't updated anything in a while. The answer is bah bee boo bay boh dot com.

In August, I will travel to Hokkaido to watch the world basketball championship and I am taking paid leave to travel around Hokkaido, which is suppose to have the most beautiful, natural scenery of Japan. To make a long story short, I was having trouble finding good information about where I should go and what I should see so I thought, "I could make more useful websites then these..." So that is what I did (or I am trying to do). I don't have too much information there yet, but I have the design almost ready and the only thing that is left is to actually put in some information. If you wanna contribute(contribute as in just write a little something about where you went and send me some photos) let me know!

In case you are wondering why babibubebo...the Japanese language is based off of 5 basic sounds, "ah, ee, oo, eh, oh," and then they just had letters in front, for example: kah, key, koo, kay, koh or rah, ree, roo, ray, roh or bah, bee, boo, bay, boh.

Anyway, check it out and let me know what you think

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really liked the concept of a guide to photography of Japan. I'm interested in seeing how it grows.

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home