Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Monday, August 28, 2006

24


What a nice number. It only seems like destiny that on the same day, my favorite TV show, "24" won emmy awards for best drama and best actor in a drama (Kiefer Sutherland), I would turn 24. Even before that 24 has been a good number for me. It is my dad's favorite number (I think bc Willie Mays wore that number) and it was the number I wore throughtout my basketball days from middle school til high school. Anyway, I have been loyal to 24, the number and the TV show, so I hope it will do me good this upcoming year.

More importantly, thank you to everyone who sent my cards and birthday wishes. I really appreciate them all, especially being so far away from (most of) you. Thanks again and check back within the next couple of days for updates and new photos of Hokkaido!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home