Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Friday, August 11, 2006

Photo Show

I was a little worried when the day before my show I had a temperature of about 101, but after taking some medicine and resting all day I was feeling good the morning of my show. Actually, it may have been just the stress that made me not feel sick bc a couple days after my temperature came back!
Anyway, the show went really well I think! Maybe about 30-35 people stayed the whole time and probably another 15-25 people came and went at different times during my 45 minute show. I am working on getting the video online and once I do you will be sure to know about it. Until then check out some photos from the event that my friend Greg took.

People at the begining of the show and my students playing the traditional Japanese instrument called the shamisen.
Nice crop by Greg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home