Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hokkaido: Toyako

After Hakodate it was off to Lake Toya to enjoy some more cloudy weather!! *sigh* Lake Toya is a really cool lake with some neat hills/mountains in the middle. Also it is really famous for hot springs...which since I don't really like REALLY hot water, especially in the summer, I was really disapointed that the cloudy weather continued.... Anyway, in the summer every night they have a small festival like thing where people dance, sing, and play the drums and then they have fireworks. Like most places in Hokkaido it would have been easier to get around had I rented a car, but I didn't, so that is that.


Anyway, check out all the photos.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zerowaste Baker said...

thank you for stopping at my blog! i have been to hokkaido once. i remember i got 3kg while i was there...because of good food!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

yeah the food was really good! especially since I love chocolate so I ate a lot of ROYCE chocolate!

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home