Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hokkaido: Furano and Biei

After Lake Toya it was back to Sapporo to watch FIBA World Basketball Championships, which I already posted about. At this point the weather was suppose to be cloudy/rainy the rest of the week. I had planned on going up to Rebun and Rishiri (the two most northern islands of Japan) but since it was a 6 hour train rain and then a two hour ferry both ways, I decided I didnt wanna do all that just to sit in the rain....so of course, after the I cancelled my reservations and after basketbal finished, wouldn't wouldn't you know it the weather changed.


So instead of going to Rebun and Rishiri, I went to Furano and Biei, areas famous for the flowers and rolling hills. So famous that I am pretty sure if you have seen flower photos from Japan, it was most likely from one of these two places. Anyway, I was a little sad I didn't make it up north but I ended up getting some good shots here.

To see all the photos from Furano and Biei go here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. my. goodness! Your photos are unbelievably beautiful. Keep up the amazing work. Hopefully some day I'll be able to see all this in person.

-Lizzy

4:06 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

Hey Cuz! Thanks I am glad you like my photos! :-) If you wanna see more check out www.japanphotoguide.com or shop.evanpike.com!

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home