Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Roving Eye

What is RovingEye? It is another website where you can find my photos, but this time my photos are being sold as stock photos for a new company from Australia. How did this happen? Well, the director happened to be browsing sportsshooter.com where I have some photos of Japan as well and sent me an email inviting me to join RovingEye.com. After checking with some people who have been in the business about the percentage cut, the contract and the company to make sure it was legit, I decided I would join. So if you want to buy some stock images or know somebody who does, put in a good word for me and forward them to RovingEye.com!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Now you're a professional!

Glad to see you're doing well! Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures from across the globe!

--Lizzy

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home