Web uncane.blogspot.com
babibubebo.com

Friday, September 15, 2006

SC is coming to town for Christmas!

No not Santa Clause, the other SC, Souvik Chatterjee. Many of you probably know him, either personally or through word of mouth by me, as I am very likely to have talked about him. Souvik was the my first Indian friend that was when I met him in 2nd grade, I saw his name tag next to my seat before he came to school and I thought bc of his (ad the time) strage name that he was a girl. I am pretty sure we became good friends almost as soon as I realized that he wasn't a girl. Anyway I have known for about 16 years or roughly 2/3 of my life and in that time he has introduced me to such fine things as Butter Chicken (or Chicken Mahkini in some places), Naan, Super Nintendo and the Ball Game (think about if only two goalies played soccer in a room where you are sitting on the ground and cant kick the ball but instead try and roll it passed the other goalie...that is the Ball Game). Anyway, it is still a couple months til December but while I have had my family visit already, this is the first friend who will come to visit me and I can't wait to show one of my best friends around Japan!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home